Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving/Christmas Tree




We had a fabulous Thanksgiving Dinner! Simon's mom, brother (wife and kids too), and his sister (and her two children), and of course my mom (who lives with us). It was a very tasty dinner even if we did have to wait a little bit for my turkey to finish cooking. . .but, if I do say so myself, it was very moist and flavorful :)



The Day after Thanksgiving, after doing some early morning Christmas shopping. . .yes! We set up our Christmas Tree and some decorations! I knew if we didn't do it that day, we probably wouldn't get around to it until, oh, Christmas Eve :)

Here is Simon playing with the kids by the fireplace. We're so excited to have a fireplace this year on which to hang stockings! Yeah!



Our two enthusiastic helpers! The both LOVE the Christmas tree and lights. I'm afraid we're going to have the lights on all day every day from now till Christmas. . .hmm would that be considered a waste of electricity??


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Maybe we will get over to see the decorations before it is time to take them down! If only my kids can stay healthy long enough.

    ReplyDelete