Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little Teacher & Babies

I overheard the following:
Chloe "Aaron, it's time to learn the Spanish word of the day. Estrella. Estrella means star. . ." She's a good big sister!

Earlier today, completely out of the blue, Chloe told me that if we have too many babies we'll need to "leave some at other houses for people." I smiled and asked her how many is too many. She replied "11 is too many." I agreed with her that 11 was probably too many. . .I guess she's ready for another sibling. She and Aaron would both love to have a baby around the house. I would too, but I dread the thought of 9 months of pregnancy. . .maybe the next one will be a breeze :-) (side note: definition of "a breeze"--I only get nauseated in the mornings, and the nausea ends after the first trimester, and I don't have that taste in my mouth that tastes like I've been sucking on a penny.) Or better yet, be like my friend Joni and don't get sick at all and actually feel better when I'm pregnant! She's told me she would totally be a surrogate mother if there weren't all the emotional & other issues and I would totally take her up on it, except for the big IF's. . . :-)

By the way, I'm not currently pregnant (in case anyone was wondering after reading this entry).

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Do I hear a sibiling knocking from heaven? ;) 11 just might be one too many.

    There is hope in the world. My 4th labor and delivery was AWESOME comparatively. I did keep thinking, "Why am I doing this again? Why?!" while I labored, but once ELiza Belle was born, it suddenly became all worth it.

    Now I just have to lose the extra 20 lbs I gained. Extra, as in, above and beyond "normal" pregnancy gain! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's totally worth it in the end, but for nine months I'll be wondering. . .And I can defninitely relate on gaining extra pounds--I'm still working on that too.

    ReplyDelete