Monday, March 24, 2008

Sugar High

I think my kiddoes have been on a sugar high yesterday and today! They've been enjoying they're Easter candy. I just let them eat as much as they want so it'll all be gone in a couple of days and then I don't have to deal with it until the next holiday. . .:-)

They are both hilarious when they're hyper! Silly kids. Chloe dances around and she does this funny thing where she'll talk and then stop/freeze mid-sentence, wait a second, and then finish. She keeps doing it. It's like she's playing a game of freeze with herself. . .she also likes to tell jokes.

Aaron, just gets spastic and runs all around and makes animated funny faces. He also loves to pretend to grab food and eat it (he just grabs into the air and bring his hand to his mouth to eat it--like in the video on the previous post). Very cute.

We had a great Easter weekend. I'll post pictures and put details on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment