Friday, May 23, 2008

More pregnancy stuff. . .

Okay, Wednesday was awful! I threw up in the morning and in the evening (despite the Zofran pump) and just felt miserable (headaches, exhausted, etc.) all day. Thank goodness for a spectacular mother-in-law who came over, took care of the kids, made lunch (with plenty left for dinner both that day and the next) and cleaned a few things (I noticed the microwave had been cleaned). So, I was able to sleep for a while.

Thursday was much better!! I felt a lot better! I actually had some energy to function, fewer headaches, and kept all my food down. Yeah!!! I also attended our Quarterly Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment Meeting. But, was exhausted by the time I got home!

Today, is going pretty well. So, I'm hoping this pattern will continue. . .

Okay, sorry, to those of you who read my blog, about all the posts about my pregnancy stuff. Since this is the only journal I write in right now, I figure it's the best way for me to remember, so I can look back on it all. Plus it gives me another avenue to vent :-)

I will get some more interesting posts up soon with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. oh man. you are a trooper. It'll all be worth it in the end, right? Now only if the end were in sight...! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete