Saturday, June 7, 2008

Partners in Crime

This picture is from a few weeks ago. They kids were being awfully quiet. When I came to check on them, I found them in the kitchen eating popsicles and a chair by the freezer. Apparently, Chloe had gotten a couple of pop-ice type popsicles from the freezer and managed to open them with her teeth. One for her, and one for her brother. . .I thought it was pretty funny that they were sitting so quietly and facing the wall while enjoying their popsicles--trying not to get caught, of course :-)

**I have lost my mind. . .Simon read this post and laughed because he reminded me that he was the one who discovered the kiddoes and took this picture a few months ago. My memory is terrible.

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I guess she thought "out of sight, out of mind". I can't see you that means you can't see me!!!!

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always know my kids are being sneaky when I can't hear them. "If Mom doesn't hear me, or see me, I'll get away with this!" Good thing we have mother's intuition!

    ReplyDelete