Monday, July 21, 2008

GUESS WHAT???

I actually felt pretty darn good this morning!! I woke up without nausea and was able to eat breakfast without it coming back up! I had a bit more energy and actually felt like getting some things done!! I think I was more productive this morning alone than I have been in the last month. . .I actually did dishes, cleaned the kitchen, laundry, vacuuming, and I think I'll actually cook a decent dinner tonight! (that is if I can rest a bit this afternoon. I am totally exhausted now and a tad nauseated, but not enough to be a problem).

Anyway, I just am really excited and hope that I continue to have more days like this morning!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! Maybe this feeling good streak will last for the rest of the pregnancy. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Isn't it crazy how out of it pregnancy makes us feel? Oh, I remember feeling like I would NEVER feel better, but then you do. I am glad for you. I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete