Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Me. . . (TAG)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺....that's not true---go ahead and say it---see if it changes anything!

8 comments:

  1. Even though it was for a very short time, I enjoyed working with you in the Primary Presidency. I think that was when I got to know you the most after you moved into the ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when your water broke when you were pregnant with Aaron. You brought Chloe over so she could spend the night and you were just chatting with us in the driveway for a while and I kept thinking "you need to get to the hospital! I don't want to have to deliver your baby in my driveway." But everything worked out fine! :0) Glad we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Chloe figured out yesterday how to get on my blog and leave a comment. . .that's where the last two comments came from. crazy kid. . .I guess I'm going to need to make sure I stay logged OUT of my blog account when she's on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie, my first memory of you was when we first met at Esther's house in Covington. I was so nervous to meet everyone. You guys had just gotten married. I wish I could have been there for the wedding. I'm glad we're family now. We keep each other in line!

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. we were sitting in relief society---you mentioned that your father was a professor and a democrat---so matter-of-fact---not easily done in a republican-laden group---i thought you were so confident and comfortable with who you were---and you and simon were so cute....still are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to know you a little bit when I was in the nursery with Aaron. We would casually say hi and say a few words. I have been able to get to know you a little more now that I am in young womens.

    ReplyDelete