Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Okay, so I didn't take any pictures, but Thanksgiving was great! Extremely DELICIOUS! We had my mother-in-law (Esther), Simon's brother and family (Cesar, Vipha, Nic, Nate, Natalee, Elijah), and Simon's sister and kids (Claudia, Destiny, and Bradley).

They all brought the food and we just provided the house, paper products, and drinks! It was fantastic! We really enjoyed having them all here for the afternoon. The kids played pretty well together! (I especially enjoyed hearing Bradley and Aaron--both 3 years old--laughing and playing together. Very cute.) I should've taken some pics. . . I "borrowed" the one below from my sister in law, Vipha's, blog. Thank, V :-)

It's Aaron at the little kids table with his cousins, Bradley and Elijah. Cute! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment