Sunday, March 1, 2009

TAG 5 Things

5 Things I Was Doing Five Years Ago:

1 - Taking care my first baby girl (Chloe was about 6 mos. old)
2 - Teaching part time at Bedford Jr. High
3 - Emailing and talking with my dad regularly (this would've been about 6 mos. before he died)
4 - Serving as a secretary in the Relief Society with Rhonda Henderson as president.
5 - Enjoying our first house.



5 Things on Today's To-Do List

1 - Dishes
2 - Laundry
3 - Read scriptures
4 - Put soil in garden and transplant vegetables out there
5 - Get a babysitter for Friday

5 Things I Would Do with a Million Dollars

1 - Pay off the house & student loans
2 - Add money to the kids' savings
3 - Add money to our savings or invest
4 - Take the family to Disney World
5 - Pay to have the front and backyards landscaped



5 Places I've Lived

1 - Arkadelphia, Arkansas
2 - Provo, UT
3 - Salt Lake City, UT
4 - Alexandria, VA
5 - Fort Worth, TX



5 Jobs I've Held

1 - McDonalds
2 - Transcriptionist
3- Grounds paint crew at BYU
4 - Math/English teacher (Juvenile Justice Ed.)
5 - History and World Geography teacher at a junior high



5 Things I Want in Five Years

1 - My family to be alive and healthy
2 - No weeds in my yard (or at least a lot fewer. . .)
3 - 3 kids in school :-)
4 - My husband to be a licensed architect (thought that should be happening pretty soon. . .)
5 - To take the family to Disney World

5 People I Tag

1 - Joni
2 - Vipha
3 - Stephanie K
4 - DeeAnn
5 - Beth

1 comment: