Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogger's Block. . .

Okay, throughout the day, almost everyday, occurrances happen that are funny, cute, etc. and I think, 'I should put a post in my blog about that'--assured that I will remember it (cause I'm usually not in a position to write it down or take a picture--i.e. driving, feeding baby, changing diaper, pushing a baby stroller, etc. etc.). But, alas, whenever I sit down at the end of the day (or week or whatever) I can't think of a single thing to post. This also goes for great ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. that I think of that would make great blog posts. Even some really funny, creative things (I really do have spontaneous creativity from time to time--I just forget it too fast).

Oh, well. Maybe another day. . . or week. . .or month . . . or year. . . ya get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment