Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This morning I woke up to a wonderful breakfast in bed! Fried eggs, cheese grits, bacon, wheat toast, and orange juice. Yum!! My favorite! I even got to eat and then go back to sleep for a little bit :)

not my best look. . .kids look on with hungry eyes. . . Aaron's face is a little unsure with that big bite of food in his mouth (well, sweetheart, daddy cooked it, not mommy. . .)
j/k Daddy did a great job! See, Chloe loved it! (Aaron did too)





Then, during the last 20 min. of church all the women got to eat cake and fruit. The chocolate cake was very moist and tasty!



And, to top it off this evening, Simon made dinner (a ground turkey with potatoes entree, toast, carrots, celery, and rice). It was yummy.



Below is a picture of my mom (Karma) with a bouquet of flowers one of my brothers (Alan) bought for her.
Yeah for mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment