Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sleep

Kids sure do go to sleep quicker when they've been playing outside during the day. . .didn't feel like cleaning up wet, dirty children today. . .I'm tired, not feeling great, so we stayed inside and watched too much t.v. . .but then children take longer to go to sleep at night. . .We did make it to storytime at the library, just not outside for running off energy. , . Did I mention my children take longer to get to sleep when they don't get to run around outside in the sun (and water--during these hot summer days)? Guess we'll be sure to go outiside tomorrow :)

I'm sleepy. Will update with more entries and photos one of these days. . .

I know this is a disjointed entry. just seems easier than writing complete sentences. i think i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment