Monday, September 14, 2009

Smiles. . .Happy

So, apparently in his class at church yesterday (Sunbeams), Aaron learned that when you smile it "makes people happy again." So. . .all day almost immediately after he got caught doing something he's not suppose to, he turned and looked at me with a huge grin on his face to "make me happy again." It's the cutest darn smile in the world. I will have to take a picture of him with the goofy grin on his face tomorrow and post it with this entry.

So, I think now he thinks it's okay to do something wrong as long as he smiles right after doing it. . .poor Emma, he's been sitting, hugging, etc. on her all day until she starts to complain about it and I say "Aaron" in my 'what are you doing--please leave her alone' voice and then he gets in Emma's face with a big smile and turns to look at me with that his big cheesy grin.

(hmm. . .maybe I can come up with yet another paragraph that starts with "So". . .)

1 comment: