Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I LOVE!

I love the way Aaron says his r's kind of like w's but hard to describe. . .way too cute, will be sad when he outgrows it or goes to speech therapy to correct it in elementary school. . .

I love Chloe & Aaron's hugs and I love you's.

I love Simon's sexy smile!

I love Emma's happy demeanor.

I love Chloe's silliness.

I love listening to Chloe and Aaron playing and laughing together.

I love listening to Chloe & Aaron playing with Emma and getting her to laugh.

I love dancing with my sweet hubby.

I love dancing with my kiddoes too.

I love eating good food.

I love reading a well-written suspense novel.

I love listening to Emma's baby talk.

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.

*there are many other things I love as well, but these are the ones on my mind right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment