Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chloe's 11th birthday! Sept. 2014

Wow!  Chloe is 11 years old!  Only one more year until she's in young women's at church.  My how time flies. . .Here are some pics of her birthday festivities with some of her Guerrero cousins, aunts, and uncles.  We also celebrated my sister-in-law Sandra's bday as well.

I made homemade rolls that actually turned out well, white rice, and an awesome green salad.  My mother-in-law went all out and brought a brisket, refried beans, spanish rice, enchiladas--all made from scratch.  She is the best Mexican food cook!!  It was the most perfectly delicious dinner.  Yum!!

And, yes, Chloe insisted on a picture with one of her guinea pigs, but I insisted on her putting him back in his cage and washing her hands before we cut into the cake to eat. :)



Chloe and the beautiful vanilla cake she decorated!  She also helped me make it from scratch. 

Chloe and one of her guinea pigs
"Popcorn"
Chloe, Aaron (Mario?), Emma, Elijah

Popcorn just chillin with Chloe 
Jade, Aunt Sandra, and Aunt Vipha



No comments:

Post a Comment